- All 4 of our guest rooms have en suite bathrooms. Total guest capacity is 8.
- King / Queen / Single bed composition available – according to preference.
- Fans, hair dryers and space heaters are available.
- All of our buildings are brick & cement, with thatched roofing.
- We do not have central heating or air-conditioning, as it is typically not deemed necessary.
- Municipal Electricity is 220v. Please bring necessary converter / adaptors.
- Shi-awela is available on a sole use basis, meaning we accept only one group of guests at a time, if possible.
Limited WiFi is available at the main lodge building.
In camp, laundry is done daily, (except for Sundays) so pack light.
We have friendly dogs and cats resident on the property.
- We will do our best to meet your dining requirements, if you have specific requests or needs, please let us know so we can make provision for you.
- Typical cuisine is South African country cooking, and we try to utilize our locally produced fruits, vegetables and meats.
Snacks or picnic lunches are provided for side trip excursions or hunting days.
Shi-awela has safe well water, and there is no charge for this water. Bottled mineral water is available locally. If required, please let us know in advance and we will make arrangements to have it on hand.
Red and/or white South African wine, local beers, soft drinks and spirits are available. Guests are welcome to bring their preferred beverages, there is no corkage fee.